We accept most insurances. We also offer a time-of-service discount option for those patients that do not have Chiropractic benefits, or you have a high deductible, or you just do not wish to use your insurance. When using your insurance benefits be sure to call & verify your chiropractic benefits before your initial appointment.
Here is what to ask your insurance customer service representative:
- Do you have Chiropractic benefits?
- Is there a deductibe that applies to Chiropractic care & how much is it & how much is left to be paid toward the deductible?
- Is Dr. Jeanette Kelder, DC in the Network?
- If there is no deductible, how much is the co-pay or co-insurance per visit?
- Is Chiropractic considered a Specialty under the insurance plan?
- How many visits per year are you allowed?
We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or major credit card ~ visa, mastercard, discover.