A Beautiful Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Free consultations or new patient appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help & want to get started right away. Our office provides emergency appointments outside of our office hours, please call Dr. Jeanette's cell phone.
- Mondays ~ 9am - 12pm/2pm - 6pm
- Tuesdays ~ paperwork day
- Wednesdays ~ 9am - 12pm/2pm - 6pm
- Thursdays ~ 9am - 12pm/2pm - 6pm
- Fridays ~ 8am - 12pm
- Saturdays ~ 9am - 12pm (See Next Saturday List)
- Next Saturday List ~ September 16, 2017
We accept most insurances. We also offer a time-of-service discount option for those patients that do not have Chiropractic benefits, or you have a high deductible, or you just do not wish to use your insurance. When using your insurance benefits be sure to call & verify your chiropractic benefits before your initial appointment.
Here is what to ask your insurance customer service representative:
- Do you have Chiropractic benefits?
- Is there a deductibe that applies to Chiropractic care & how much is it & how much is left to be paid toward the deductible?
- Is Dr. Jeanette Kelder, DC in the Network?
- If there is no deductible, how much is the co-pay or co-insurance per visit?
- Is Chiropractic considered a Specialty under the insurance plan?
- How many visits per year are you allowed?
We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or major credit card ~ visa, mastercard, discover.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee is charged if a patient repeatedly does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care and health & wellness needs.